Monday, July 14, 2014

Beats by Dr. Dre & Naomi Campbell Go Golden To Celebrate Germany's Victory



 Speaking about the shoot, Naomi Campbell commented;

“Working on the ‘Golden' project with Beats by Dr. Dre was so much fun.  The shoot was loud and energetic…I even got to practice my football skills! This was the first time I've had the chance to work with the legendary Rankin, so it was a dream shoot. The ‘Golden' project is the perfect way to celebrate the German victory and I'm glad to be a part of this campaign.” 



Speaking on the Beats by Dr. Dre commission, Rankin commented;  

“Beats by Dr.Dre are mixing their link to sport with one of today’s most recognizable fashion icons. Naomi, one of the most well-known supermodels in the world, is a great partnership - it's her attitude I really love, it's the perfect pairing." 

 Get the look with the Champagne Gold Studios from www.beatsbydre.com


Media Courtesy of: 
John Doe Communication 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture